Saturday, September 24, 2011

My First Area (Rockhill, South Carolina Catawba Indian Reservation)

Yes, that is a spaceship on someone's front lawn. Why you might ask? The Question is why not?

 This was a typical meal Elder Holmes and I would make. I present the best breakfast for dinner you can get on a mission. German pancakes, sausage and cheese omelet, and bacon, all smothered in hot syrup.  Jealousy is understandable and if its making you drool stop looking
My first real companion= Elder Holmes. He is a spiritual stud to say the least

We actually watched this monster catch that Grasshopper that its sucking on in the picture. By far the biggest spider I've ever seen. Ever.

Here is another one. They're nicknamed "writing spiders" and they are wicked fast and down right nasty. Think about waking up with this crawling over your face.

FIRST BAPTISM!!! Ricky Wayne Hines on 07/14/2011. This was THEE greatest moment on my mission

Elder Holmes decided to start watching what he ate so this was his last indulgence. Good choice if you ask me.

I came out after my shower that night and this is what I found. We had a good laugh about it. Some things in life you just can't live without. Oreo cookies is one of them.

And this is what happens to suit pants after getting your car outta the mud after a thunderstorm. Ten dollars later I could wear the suit again. My shoes still have dirt on them after this, even after 2 cleanings and polishings

No comments:

Post a Comment