Saturday, September 24, 2011

The first days of my Mission

The Mission Home on a beautiful summer day in North Carolina

Elder Jones was my companion for the day before I was assigned to my actual area. He introduced me to a soda that is found only in the south, its called Cheer Wine. If I had to relate it to something it would be kinda like Dr. Pepper but not as wonderful. But it was delicious, especially after biking all day

I guess this picture is a mission tradition. Every new Elder is photographed enjoying his first refreshing, ice cold, Cheer Wine after a hard days work

The Elders I stayed with the night before my first transfer thought it would be clever to make a breakfast that included green eggs because I was a "greenie"  guess how much I loved being the new guy....

And this is me right before leaving to my first transfer. Oh man, I might not look it but I'm scared out my mind right now!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment